3 Ply Face Mask
Lightweight and easy to breathe, disposable 3 ply face mask , is intended to cover the nose and mouth in order to minimise the incidence of cross infection of airborne infective bacterial agents generated from the respiratory tract, suitable for use in general medical (non-surgical), dental, food preparation and other clean or sensitive environments.
3 ply face mask, features the following:
- An adjustable soft aluminium nose bar allows for ease of mounding onto nose and optimum fit
- 100% Latex free ear band loop prevents irritation and eliminates pressure on the ear
- Hypoallergenic due to the polypropylene synthetic material preventing allergies
- Glass fibre free
- Automatic ultrasonic bonding adds to the cleanliness of the mask
- Lightweight and comfortable to use in humid environments
- A 3 pleat triple layer construction provides stronger support to the mask.
Special Instructions OF 3 Ply Face Mask manufacturer
These masks do not supply oxygen. DO NOT use in oxygen deficient
atmospheres (e.g. tanks or other poorly ventilated areas).
Do not use for surgical applications such as operations.
The lifetime of the mask depends on many factors including the work rate, the
airflow and the concentration of the contaminant in the atmosphere.
Masks should be discarded and replaced with a new one when:
- They become wet with saliva or other bodily fluids.
- The mask is removed while in a contaminated area.
- Excessive clogging of the mask causes breathing difficulty or discomfort.
- The mask becomes damaged.
- The unused masks are not in their protective packaging (once open they are activated).
Protection over preference Safety is everyone’s concern but your mask choice is your own. With all of the key facts and safety factors in mind for facial protection, you can select an GREAT-rated mask that is right for you and protects the best.
Do not use these respirators or enter in an area where:
- The Oxygen concentration is not known or is less than 19%.
- Contaminants or their concentrations are unknown or are known to be immediately dangerous to life or health.
- Particulate concentrations exceed levels fixed by the applicable health and safety regulations.
- The requirement for leak tightness is unlikely to be achieved if worn against beard or facial stubble.
- Do not use in explosive atmospheres.
- Not to be used for firefighting.
When transporting this product, retain in its original packaging and keep away from mechanical and chemical hazards.
None of the materials or processes used in the manufacture of these products are known to be harmful to the wearer.
How to put on a face mask
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask.
- Remove a mask from the box and make sure there are no obvious tears or holes in either side of the mask.
- The blue colored side of the mask will be the front and will face away from you.
The white side touches your face.
- Place mask ear loops around each ear.
- Mold the alumium nose bridge to the shape of your nose.
- Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
How to remove a face mask
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask. Avoid touching the front of the mask. The front of the mask is contaminated. Only touch the ear loop.
- Hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask away from your face
- Throw the mask in the trash. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer.
High breath ability
The soft lightweight material of the masks makes them perfect for everyday use. The breathing resistance is low, and the light and soft material of the inner layer was specifically designed to make your mask-wearing more comfortable.
In order for masks to effectively protect you from the pollutants you should wear it for a maximum of four to five hours. Please do not share your 3-ply face mask with other people. If your mask becomes damaged or dirty, throw it away.
Our 3 ply face masks have a multi-ply design to better prevent inhalation of non-oily airborne pollutants. The blue outer layer and white inner layer are made out of non-woven materials, with a polypropylene filtration layer in the middle. The non-woven layers are designed to provide a comfortable fit, with the protective melt-blown middle layer serving as the barrier.
You can find our 3-ply face masks in different colors and models that we offer for sale wholesale at our internet address medizer.net.