WHAT İS A SURGİCAL MASKS?
Surgical masks are disposable devices that cover the mouth and nose during medical procedures. They prevent the spread of infection between sick and well persons. Surgical masks are typically used in a health facility (hospitals, emergency departments, out-patient facilities, residential care facilities, emergency medical services, and home health care delivery.
During disease outbreaks, health officials sometimes recommend that the public wear surgical masks to control the spread of the disease.
What should I know before using surgical masks ?
• Using surgical masks will not fully protect you from being infected. Hand-washing, isolating infected patients, and covering the mouth and nose when coughing also help to reduce to the risk of infection.
• Masks must be changed when they become wet with saliva or other bodily fluids, as they lose their protective properties.
• Surgical masks are not tested against specific microorganisms and do not prevent specific diseases.
• Never reuse, wash or disinfect surgical masks.
• Never share surgical masks with others.
• Place used or soiled masks into a tied plastic bag to prevent dripping.
• Wash hands thoroughly with soap and running water, or use an alcohol-based hand gel after handling.
How do I know which surgical mask to choose?
Surgical masks should be :
• Labeled as surgical, laser, isolation, dental or medical procedure masks. These types protect against microorganisms, body fluids, and large particles in the air. 24/7 Emergency Contact Number
• Loosely cover the mouth and nose to prevent exposure to the wearer’s saliva and respiratory secretions.
• Made of soft materials and be comfortable to wear.
• Packaged in boxes of single-use masks.
We pride ourselves on making the customer experience as simple, easy, and painless as possible. If you are comfortable placing your order through our safe and secure website, feel free to orderwholesale in any quantities you would like. If you are interested in placing very large orders, or would like to speak with our Sales Team before placing an order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to discuss any options.
Leave a Comment